CHAKRA ESSENTIAL OILS: Healing with Essential Oils & Chakras
This is a system spirit created through Spirit Medium Laura to heal using Chakras, archetypes, channeled colors, light, messages, and prayer. You can do it for yourself or work with Laura.
CHAKAROMA HEALING OUTLINE
Summary of Steps Using L-O-V-E
- L – Let Go in a meditation where we will connect to Source. Learn the block. After completing LOVE preparation steps, sniff an oil to open your crown or 3rd eye chakra then ask spirit for a # from 1 to 7. This is the blocked chakra.
- O – Open our Intention to “see, feel and hear” healing information.
- V – Vibration Alignment to form a Psychic Field, from which spiritual information can be obtained. Experience the miracle of reading the field effortlessly.
- E – Entirely Receive the messages and do the healing. Experience the miracle of clearing the field effortlessly. Here is a Summary of Healing Steps.
Summary of Healing.
- Reveal. After completing LOVE preparation steps above, healer and subject breathe in an oil to open your crown or 3rd eye chakra then asks spirit for a # from 1 to 7. This is the blocked chakra. Now clairvoyantly receive information on the event that created the block.
- Release. Subject delves deep into that memory. While remembering it, healer channels in correct color for that chakra. Subject breathes the oil for that chakra to clear the memory at the limbic level.
- Renew. Subject says the affirmation for that chakra (see chart below), then Clairvoyant or Subject channels in affirmative prayer for that Chakra. Breathe in an oil for inspiration and/transformation like Lemon or citrus while saying the affirmation for the Chakra in the Power Pose (Mountain Yoga pose). Healing complete.
CHAKRA COLORS * ESSENTIAL OILS * AFFIRMATIONS
DETAILS OF CHAKAROMA
Tools Needed Young Living Essential Oils, Pendulum and pen/pad for writing are loaned for use during the class.
REMOVE EMOTIONAL BLOCKS to MANIFEST DREAMS w/ CLAIRVOYANT HEALING, John Of God Entities, Chakras & Oils. Give/ Get Healing to Happiness!
This class will help you open your intuition, learn about Essential Oils and REMOVE EMOTIONAL BLOCKS to MANIFEST DREAMS!
We will discover blocks at soul level using a pendulum, clairvoyance and/or John of God Entities at a Chakra, clear them with channeled colors of light, essential oils and affirmative prayer to manifest desired results.
Reference about using Essential Oils for Removing Emotional Blocks HERE.
Spirit Medium Laura discovered 30 years after she began channeling St. Ignatius Loyola this is the same Master Entity to John of God! Fabulous validation of the power of spirit!
Details of Steps for Healing
Class receives for one subject (teacher) to learn the process, then does for self, then works with partners in the class.
1. REVEAL Block.
(1) Inspiration. Take a sniff of an oil for the Crown Chakra to open your divine inspiration.
(2) Get blocked Chakra using Soul Talk, an eerily correct Archetype system given to Spirit Medium Laura from spirit. Ask subject and yourself for a number from 1 to 7. The first number that pops into your head is the blocked Chakra.
(3). Get more information. Ask spirit for more information about the block, using Psychic Channeling for more information. Get an example of when it began in the subject’s life. Write down what is gotten. Compare what you get.
2. REMOVE Block.
(1) Continue to remember this event.
(2) Channel in the correct color for that Chakra.
(3) Breathe in correct Essential Oil for the blocked Chakra. Lavendar, Frankincense and/or Vanilla are great choices too, providing a soothing, healing and nurturing vibration.
(4) A feeling of clearing occurs.
(5) Check with a pendulum to see if block has been removed. A clockwise rotation means it has. If not, go back to REVEAL REMOVE steps again.
3. RENEW Energy.
(1) Recite the affirmation for that Chakra. (See chart below).
(2) Channel in an affirmative prayer for the healing, while breathing in a enlivening Essential Oil like Lemon, Orange or Peppermint.
4. Healing complete.
5. Now work on yourself then with a partner to do the same. Discuss. Work with other students in the class time allowing.